[errai-dev] Proposal: IOC support (optional) for Remote Interceptors

Christian Sadilek csadilek at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 17:07:00 EST 2014

Hi,

Just summarizing from our discussions on IRC:

Yes, this is what it would take to make this work. I also like your AsyncBeanFactory approach because it simplifies the generated code.

To decide what code to generate at rebind time (new vs. bean manager lookup) you can use RebindUtils.getInheritedModules() to check if Errai IOC is available.

As an immediate solution (workaround that doesn't require any change), you can lookup beans within interceptor implementations using IOC.getBeanManager().lookupBean().

Cheers,
Christian