[errai-dev] Thoughts on errai-nav

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:49:21 EST 2014

Just to clarify: Rewrite provides automatic push-state support as well
(that's what the GWT module does). Not sure if Jbarop was the original
solution I'd found, but what I did find had some issues that I fixed. I may
be out of date at this point, not sure.

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."