[esb-dev] build error

Tom Fennelly tom.fennelly at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 10:36:54 EDT 2007

Is it for anything else other than JUnit?  If not, I wonder could we
push this right down and only use it for the junit test targets?  This
way we we can revert back to using depends Vs having targets that always
call runant.  Not sure it will help - maybe an experiment is required :-)

T.

--
Red Hat:
Registered Address: Red Hat Ltd, Brian O' Donnell and Partners, 62 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.