[esb-dev] jca done (I think)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed May 23 10:32:28 EDT 2007

Kurt, I don't understand what you mean with "can we use JCA within the
ESB", can u elaborate?  I have a qa/junit test that uses the JMS adapter
as a <jca-gateway>.  See the wiki on where it is.

Yes, you can use what I did to write gateways if that's what you're asking.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat Inc.