[esb-dev] jca done (I think)

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Wed May 23 10:59:10 EDT 2007

I don't think it makes sense to change much more for 4.2. We'd have
to support "old style" anyway. 5.0 is a different matter though IMO.

Mark.

On 23 May 2007, at 15:43, Tom Fennelly wrote:

> Kurt T Stam wrote:
>> It's to bad a gateway isn't a listener that takes extra params and
>> we'd be done..
>>
> +1
>
> I've yet to hear a compelling (to me :-) ) argument as to why we
> need to make the differentiation  :-[   Can't a listener detect
> whether or not a message is packaged or not??

----

Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)