[esb-dev] Eclipse .classpath file

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Wed May 30 05:27:45 EDT 2007

I don't use the .classpath in svn anyway, so I'll abstain. All I'll
say is: if you don't get any feedback by the end of the day, just do
it ;-)

Mark.

On 30 May 2007, at 10:16, Daniel Bevenius wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added an example of an Eclipse .classpath file named EDI/
> JBossIDE/core_src_plus_tests.classpath that can be copied into
> project folder. It constains all source folders and test folder
> plus a "global" log4j source folder.
>
> If we keep different versions of this file for different purposes
> could we remove .classpath from svn?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel

----

Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)