[esb-users] ESB Help in web application

piku mishra mishra.piku at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:33:07 EST 2007

Hi Techies,

I have started working on Jboss ESB. I am able to run the sample application
provided by Jboss. However can anybody tell me, how to integrate ESB in a
very small application. My requirement is very simple. I have a small text
field in the JSP page. I will write some String
message. That String message will be sent as a Message and it will
communicate with ESB and a new response will be generated and I will display
the newly generated message in the jsp page. For example If I give the
String as "Piku Mishra is a Software Engineer", a message will be generated
from the server side that "Who is Piku Mishra" and I will display this
String or Text message in the JSP page. It needs the whole cycle of ESB. I
need the jboss-gateway.xml and jboss-listener.xml configuration to send a
message and get back a different message in a different queue. More
specifically I will send a message in a Queue called Queue/SendingQueue and
I will get the response from the Queue ie Queue/ResponseQueue. I need it in
a web application so that everything I will deploy as a .war file in jboss.

--
Piku Mishra
Senior System Engineer,