[esb-users] help: ESB service development tutorial

Jeff Yu cyu at redhat.com
Sun Aug 3 22:20:35 EDT 2008

Hi Lucy,

Currently, we don't have the jbossesb development tools in the JBoss
Tools, but we are working on that right now, so before we roll out the
jbossesb plugin, I'd recommend that you read the 'Getting Started'
document and then take a look & run the quick start example, which
include a variety of use cases. After that, hopefully you will find it
is quite easy to write one. ;-).

BTW, take a look at JBoss ESB user forum, which might be helpful for
you. at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=246

HTH.

Jeff