[esb-users] TrailBlazer Sample

Le, Minhha-P64672 Minhha.Le at gdc4s.com
Thu May 1 10:46:10 EDT 2008

Yes, I successfully ran couple of quickstarts sample like hellowWorld,
transform_XML2POJO, etc.

Minhha Le

may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.