[esb-users] Failed to run JEMS installer

Le, Minhha-P64672 Minhha.Le at gdc4s.com
Thu May 1 19:19:42 EDT 2008

Mark,

Can I ask you question on the JEMS installer.  I'm trying to run JEMS
installer from this website:
http://www.jboss.org/jemsinstaller/downloads/ but I kept having the
error message saying that "Unable to launch JEMS Installer 1.2.1.CR4
Installer".  The detail error message shows the following:

An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: JEMS Installer 1.2.1.CR4 Installer
Vendor: JBoss, Inc.
Category: Download Error

Unable to load resource:
http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jboss/jems-installer-1.2.
1.CR4.jar

Do you or anyone know why I got this error message?   If so, I would
appreciate if you can let me know what to do to fix it.

Thanks very much.
Minhha Le

may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.