[esb-users] Issues to be solved for POC

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 04:56:36 EDT 2008

Hi Stefan. Unfortunately if this is not an official supported POC
through JBoss then all we can ever offer you is best effort responses.
Since the team are in the middle of a SOA-P release cycle, those

The functionality in the ESB is almost identical to what is in the SOA
Platform.

Mark.

On 8 Sep 2008, at 20:41, Stefan Lecho wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> I'm a consultant and for one of our clients, we are doing a Proof Of
> Concept in order to evaluate different open-source ESB solutions.
> One of the ESB solutions I'm looking at is JBossESB and that's why
> I've posted several issues on the related forum.
>
> At this point in time, I'm not using the SOA Platform. Since it is
> using JBossESB internally, I was wondering if the requirements that
> are very important for my POC - WS-Security for external webservices
> and email polling with TLS - are supported by the SOA Platform.
>
> Regards, Stefan.
>
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Mark Little <mlittle at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> Hi Stefan. Which POC? Who are you working for and is this a
> supported evaluation of the SOA Platform? We do not support POCs on
> JBossESB.
>
> Mark.
>

> On 8 Sep 2008, at 15:23, Stefan Lecho wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> First of all, my apologizes for cross-posting on this list and the
>> forum, but the underneath listed issues are really important for
>> terminating a POC with JBossESB. I would be pleased if someone
>> could treat these issues:
>>
>> http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=141742
>> http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=136863
>>
>> Regards, Stefan Lecho.
>
> ---
> Mark Little
> mlittle at redhat.com
>
> JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
> Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod
> Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
> Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
> Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
> Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).

---
Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat