[esb-users] Smooks question - Transform xml2java

vandewilly at gmail.com vandewilly at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:08:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

I need to transform a POJO to XML. I'm using the .esb
"transform_xml_to_pojo" that exists in the samples folder of jboss-esb. I
have a question: When I send a XML like this, the esb don't responds.
<Order>
     <value>100</value>
</Order>

But when I send a XML with this format, it works very well:
<Order value="100">
</Order>

This is my smooks config:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<smooks-resource-list xmlns="http://www.milyn.org/xsd/smooks-1.0.xsd">
    <resource-config selector="global-parameters">
        <param name="stream.filter.type">SAX</param>
    </resource-config>
    <resource-config selector="order">
        <resource>org.milyn.javabean.BeanPopulator</resource>
        <param name="beanId">orderHeader</param>
        <param
name="beanClass">org.jboss.soa.esb.dvdstore.OrderHeader</param>
        <param name="bindings">
            <binding property="valor" selector="Order/@valor" type="Double"
/>
        </param>
    </resource-config>
</smooks-resource-list>

Does anyone know what might be happening?

--
Vandewilly Oliveira