[esb-users] [esb-dev] Consuming WS-Security service

Keith Babo kbabo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 07:58:55 EST 2010

Have you checked out the webservice_consumer_wise3 and
webservice_consumer_wise4 quickstarts?  The former demonstrates how to
add a SOAP header using Smooks and the latter shows how to add your own
custom JAX-WS handler.  Either approach can be used to add WS-Security
headers to the outbound SOAP request message.

hth,
keith