[forge-dev] Manipulating the pom: classifiers and dependencyManagement

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:36:32 EDT 2011

I'm porting an existing maven archetype to use Seam Forge, and want to
add the dependency:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.testng</groupId>
<artifactId>testng</artifactId>
<version>5.10</version>
<classifier>jdk15</classifier>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

While the reason for the classifier in this dependency is probably
out-dated, there will be other situations I'm sure when it is strictly
necessary.  I can think of a few in my own projects.

Brian