[forge-dev] Bug? adding servlet to web.xml

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:36:32 EDT 2011

No worries. This is actually provided by ShrinkWrap Descriptors. So if you
find a bug with any of the JavaEE descriptor stuff, the issue goes in
SHRINKDESC :) I am a committer on that project as well, so if you have any
pull requests for fixes in there, we can get them upstream too. Just make
sure you follow the same pull request / Issue linking process as for Forge:

http://seamframework.org/Documentation/SeamForge#H-Contribute

:)
~Lincoln

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:24 AM, Brian Leathem <bleathem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/03/2011 12:08 AM, Brian Leathem wrote:
> > descriptor.servlet("Faces Servlet", FacesServlet.class.getName(),
> > "*.jsf", "/faces/*");
>
> And nevermind... I shouldn't have tried to pass the class by name.  This
> should be:
> descriptor.servlet("Faces Servlet", FacesServlet.class, new String[]
> {"*.jsf", "/faces/*"});  // varargs would be nice here
>
> Sorry for the SPAM!
>
> Brian

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com