[forge-dev] Fw: Re: Mojavelinux.com Feedback: seam-gen and cdi/weld

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:40:01 EDT 2011

If persistence.xml only has a JNDI connection string, then you'll need to
access that connection in order to connect to the database. Over-engineered?
possibly. Alternatives to connecting w/JNDI?

And what if your code is not compilable ?

Your code is never deployed to the appserver. Only Forge-generated code
would ever be deployed in this manner.

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com