[forge-dev] Misc quesstions

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:43:20 EST 2011

Hey Ivan, no worries.

1. The Forge formatter is not integrated with the eclipse workspace
settings yet, but it should be. Take a look at Formatter.java to see where
this happens. Are you interested in making this work with eclipse
workspace? I think that would be really useful.

2. Just include forge-test-harness in your project, see:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/FORGE/Test+your+Plugin

Hope this helps,
~Lincoln

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Ivan St. Ivanov <ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello! :-)
>
> Maybe the answer to the questions below is somewhere in this mailing list
> archive, but unfortunately I could not find the search link at
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev.
>
> So: :-)
>
> 1) Do we have somewhere [Eclipse] formatting and code template settings.
> These are the configurations that can be imported and exported after going
> to Window -> Preferences, then Java/Code Style/Formatter. I see that most
> of the code differs from Eclipse's defaults (spaces vs tabs and opening
> brace on a new line to name a few)
>
> 2) I see that most of the tests are run with Arquillian. Do we have
> somewhere configuration for this framework? I remember that I had to create
> arquillian.xml in order to specify  the target container by declaring a
> namespace. Is my Aruillian knowledge too old (I admit that I checked it at
> its 1.0.4.ALPHA version)? Actually which is our target container? Embedded
> Weld?
>
> Thanks!
> Ivan

http://ocpsoft.com