[forge-dev] Testing new metawidget stuff

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:57:02 EST 2011

Hi folks!

Well, I deployed the newly created application on JBoss AS7. And now I
wonder how I can access it. When I go to localhost:8080/example, I get the
initial Forge web page. When I try /example/huricane (I know I misspelled
it ;-)), /example/continent, /example/scaffold/continent,
/example/faces/huricane, and various other combinations, I always get the
pretty-faced 404 page. How do I access the create, list and view pages? :-)

Cheers,
Ivan

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter at gmail.com