[forge-dev] Seam Persistence Plugin broken

Paul Bakker paul.bakker.nl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:59:33 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,

This is caused by some refactoring after API reviews because Forge will soon move to a candidate release. This was our last change to improve those APIs. You will probably have this problem with some other plugins too, because many of them rely on the DependencyFacet. We will be fixing plugins in the next week(s). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul