[forge-dev] This is VERY nicely done! I like it :)

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:26:41 EDT 2011

I think all we need to be able to do to support this is to make sure that
whatever setting a user types in forge, e.g:

`set JBOSS_HOME=blah`

should override the system environment.

This does a few things for us:

   1. It means that users do not need to leave forge to change settings,
   2. It means that users can specify these settings in their
   ~/.forge/config file
   3. It means that eclipse can send settings to a running forge runtime

Does that address your concerns, Max?
~Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III