[forge-dev] Hibernate reverse engineering

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:34:56 EST 2011

Ok, in order to proceed with this, we need to deliver jboss
hibernate-tools-core to the Nexus repository. Would you like me to add you
to the Forge project and assign you the ticket?
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFORGE-46

In order to do this, add the jboss-parent POM to your parent pom.

<parent>
   <groupId>org.jboss</groupId>
   <artifactId>jboss-parent</artifactId>
   <version>5</version>
</parent>

This is the first step in fixing up H-tools pom.

Second, the source folders are in non-standard locations. This *should* be
alright since maven delivers a JAR file, but it is a little confusing to
maven hackers, and could break some plugins that make poor assumptions.

I would recommend using the standard maven folder structure:

/src/main/java

~Lincoln

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen <
max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Lincoln,
>
> > Hey Max,
> >
> > I know you'd been working on reverse-engineering databases w/hibernate
> tools in forge.
> >
> > Do you have that code somewhere? I'd like to try to get it integrated.
>
> sorry, haven't had time finishing it off; but the code is at
> https://github.com/maxandersen/forge/tree/htools
>
> requires you to build hibernate tools core locally into your maven repo for
> it to work.
>
> /max

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com