[forge-dev] [JBoss JIRA] Closed: (SEAMFORGE-64) add-repository should offer a built-in list of known repositories

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:20:49 EDT 2011

> Enums have a to string method one use to make them look less ancient.

I actually find the uppercase printout makes them stand out as option values
more than they do as plain text, but also, using the toString() name might
make it more difficult to convert back to the object.

Btw. Aren't enums static and thus bad for something like expandable lists ?

Most of the lists you're seeing aren't expandable :) But what in specific
are your concerns with this? I may have missed something important.