[forge-dev] Unit Test failures

Tim Pedone macdude357 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:18:47 EDT 2011

First off, I think Forge is totally cool.  So much so, that I'd like
to contribute in some way.  So I've forked the repo in GitHub and am
trying to build it but am getting a few unit test failures in
RepositoryLookupTest.testResolveVersions() and a few others. In
stepping through the code, it seems like the Aether code isn't working
properly. I assume this must be something unique to my setup:  MacOS
10.6 + JDK 1.6.0_24, Maven 3.0.3, JBoss Dev Studio 4.0.  The tests
fail on both the command line and in Dev Studio.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim