[forge-dev] creating "pom" projects

Tim Pedone macdude357 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:35:46 EDT 2011

One issue with reusing the existing plugin is that some of the options
don't apply to pom projects. In particular are the createMain and
FinalName options.  Also the topLevelPackage option should really be
GroupId for a pom although I guess we could solve that with a little
more info in the help text so it's obvious that "topLevelPackage" =
"GroupId".