[forge-dev] [seam-dev] RES: seam 3 plugins

Paul Bakker paul.bakker.nl at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:19:36 EDT 2011

We might just create a plugin for this that has the sole purpose to install
the other plugins (that do the real work).

So we can create a Seam3 plugin with a single command: install. This command
will prompt:
What module do you want to install?
1- Seam Faces
2- Seam Persistence
etc.

This makes it easy to install Seam modules, while still able to cherry pick
modules instead of an all or nothing approach.

What do you think? If we go this way I would be happy to implement this.

Paul