[forge-dev] Is this correct?

Doychin Bondzhev doychin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 03:57:23 EST 2011

Hi guys,

While looking at forge code I found this:

/*
        * Make sure we have all the features we need for this to work.
        */
       if (!project.hasAllFacets(Arrays.asList(CDIFacet.class,
PersistenceFacet.class)))
       {
          request.fire(new InstallFacets(true, EJBFacet.class,
PersistenceFacet.class));
       }

On first look it is OK but then I noticed that Facets checked in if are
not the same that are installed  after that. More specifically there is
check for CDIFacet but then EJBFacet is installed.

Is that supposed to be this way or there is something wrong here?

This is RestPlugin.java

--
Doychin Bondzhev
dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.