[forge-dev] Forge Plugin

Lincoln Baxter lincoln at ocpsoft.com
Sun Nov 13 02:15:20 EST 2011

Hi Torben,

Our trip fron Stuttgart was great :) lots of speed.

That's fantastic! Another win over Archetypes ;) I will take a look at your
code. We could definitely figure out where to put this. Just so I know what
you are thinking, why do you think the entity-plugin is the right place?

Copying forge-dev,
~Lincoln

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Torben Jaeger <torben at jit-central.com>wrote:

> Hey Lincoln,
>
> how was your trip to Munich? Devoxx next?
>
> I've made some first steps with forge plugins. I've convinced my team to
> use forge for code generation and my colleague told me that he wants to use
> forge instead of the already self-written, existing maven archetypes!
> Mission accomplished ;)
>
> If u have time maybe u can have a look at
> https://github.com/jicken/entity-service-forge-plugin
> Maybe this could be done using the entity plugin with an additional
> option: --create-service-facade.
>
> I was wondering why it doesn't already exist ...
>
> Say hi to Dan and ALR ... if u're still traveling together.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Torben
>

> Torben Jäger
> Geschäftsführer
>
> JIT Consulting GmbH
> Obere Schlossgartenstr. 10
> D-74196 Neuenstadt a. Kocher
>
> Handelsregister         Amtsgericht Heilbronn, HRB 8567
> Geschäftsführer         Torben Jäger
> Ust-IdNr.                             DE234692437
>
> Tel. +49 - (0) 152 3357 9096
> Fax  +49 - (0) 71 39 45 46 40
>
> mailto:torben.jaeger at jit-consulting.eu
> http://www.jit-consulting.eu
>
> public key available via keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
>
> "it's jit, not shit."

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"