[forge-dev] WindowBlu for Forge

Mike Brock cbrock at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 11:04:51 EST 2011

Internally, there is a new concept known as a BufferManager. Essentially the idea is that a plugin can create it's own sub-buffer to the main shell buffer.

When WindowBlu loads, it registers its own buffer with the Shell, taking control of the display buffer so it can intercept and translate all the ANSI -- as well as pre-buffer repainting of the titlebar to minimize flickering, etc.

Mike.