[forge-dev] Spring Plugin for Forge

Ryan Bradley rbradley at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 14:07:19 EST 2011

Lincoln and Paul, thanks for the responses, the DependencyFacet and
ResourceFacet have both worked very well for my purposes.

At this point, I am trying to code a command which will create a simple
Spring MVC controller from a given entity.  Thus, it is very similar to
the current scaffold from-entity command in Forge, the main difference
being that it will use Spring.  I have been looking at that command as
an inspiration for its Spring counterpart.

However, the bulk of the work seems to be done by the
generateFromEntity() method, which I cannot find a definition for in the
Forge core.

I was hoping that someone on forge-dev could potentially recommend a
starting point for creating and manipulating a Java class using Forge tools.

Thanks,
Ryan