[forge-dev] Possible to lookup classes in project being forged?

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Thu Oct 27 06:26:22 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I was hoping there was a way in Forge to lookup the classes in the project being 'forged'. For example, in regular Java I can do...

    Class.forName( "foo.Bar" );

So I was hoping for a Forge equivalent like...

    org.jboss.forge.parser.java.JavaClass.forName( "foo.Bar" )

...that would return me an org.jboss.forge.parser.java.JavaClass representing Bar. Note that Bar is a class in the project being forged. It is not an
actual Class in the VM.

Regards,

Richard.