[forge-dev] forge build

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:42:42 EDT 2012

Hi Max,

Actually these are two separate issues. And to be honest, I mislead you
with my statement that you just cited. :-(

The one that you refer to is about any lack of formatting when creating an
entity. And it appears to happen not only on Windows. There you don't get
any new lines between the last import, the @Entity annotation and the class
declaration. And can be fixed only by calling the format twice (or maybe by
using another hidden pearl of the JDT API).

While here, I'm struggling with an issue that you get \n instead of \r\n
when you create a JavaClass (not an Entity) on Windows 7.

Sorry again for the confusion!

Cheers,
Ivan

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at redhat.com