[forge-dev] Open challenge: UTF-8 not supported by the Java Runtime? Says who?

Koen Aers koen.aers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:00:24 EDT 2012

Great work indeed!

I had been juggling with additional paths in modules myself for a couple of hours yesterday. Then I gave up on that, hooked up the debugger to find the compromising line of code. But sleep caught up on me before I found it…

Nice to see how a night of sleep can solve nasty problems ;-)

Cheers,
Koen

Op 13-apr.-2012, om 05:13 heeft Lincoln Baxter, III het volgende geschreven: