[forge-dev] Forge website changes

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:14:40 EDT 2012

I just finished with the Plugin development docs. Made them look much more
like the wiki pages with the introduction of div(alert... instructions.

Next, tomorrow I plan to start converting:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/FORGE/Important+Plugins
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/FORGE/Contribute+or+Get+Involved

Anybody working on these (and their child pages)?

Cheers,
Ivan