[forge-dev] Packaging and installing plugins from Maven

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:10:12 EDT 2012

Hey Keith!

Regarding instaling plugins from Maven - we'd definitely like to support
this. Perhaps we could take what you've done and standardize it as a
supported plugin installation mechanism?

Regarding testing the plugins in a forge release distribution. As of Forge
1.0.3.Final, you can invoke Forge from the command line using:

forge -e "command or script to run"

So hopefully that will be of use :) You can install plugins using this
feature as well, so with the combination of the two, we should have some
good testing options!

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."