[forge-dev] [ACTION REQUESTED] The UTF-8 errors are back... what happened?

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Thu Apr 26 17:49:26 EDT 2012

OS: SuSE Linux 3.1.10-1.9, x64
JVM: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_31-b04)
         OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.1) (suse-3.1-x86_64)

no UTF-8 warnings detected.

By the way, I feel inclined to think that this highly valuable
technology JBossModules brings some intricacies with it.
Lincoln, would you please let us have part in the story of your
adventurous ride of the tiger?
I am sure, that this issue will become one of the cornerstones of
experiences with class loading :-)

Thomas