[forge-dev] Needed to add a dependency on forge-1.0.6-SNAPSHOT

Luca Masini luca.masini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:32:47 EDT 2012

I forked Forge to try to fix a bug i filed, but I needed to add this
configuration to let forge work (before I started to write anything
!!!)

forge-parent/pom.xml:

          <dependency>
              <groupId>xalan</groupId>
              <artifactId>serializer</artifactId>
              <version>2.7.1</version>
          </dependency>

forge-distribution/pom.xml

       <dependency>
           <groupId>xalan</groupId>
           <artifactId>serializer</artifactId>
       </dependency>

forge-distribution/build.xml
	<module-def name="org.apache.commons.config">
            <maven-resource group="xalan" artifact="serializer" />
        </module-def>

Otherwise forge raised a lot of CNFE about
org.apache.xml.serializer.OutputPropertiesFactory

Am I missing something ??

Thank you.