[forge-dev] JBoss and WebLogic

Luca Masini luca.masini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 05:13:26 EDT 2012

I'm going crazy to let the generated faces scaffolding run on both WLS and
JBoss.

Infact if I let the Bean implements the Converter interface then WLS works
but JBoss complaints about missing method, it's like that the implemented
interface is the Local interface for the bean and no other method is found
but those in the Converter interface itself.

So I remove the interface and everything work without the getConverter
method, getAsObject and getAsString are method of the now interface bean.

On the counter side WLS is unable to call methods from the EL into faces
files that are not part of the Converter interface.

So I'm in a deadlock. I'm unable to let it works on both the Java EE 6
server. I'm sure that a solution exist, but whichi ?

http://www.lucamasini.net
http://twitter.com/lmasini
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/luca-masini/7/10/2b9