[forge-dev] Sed/License Change plugin.

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:53:00 EDT 2012

Hey Jose :)

First, have you written a plugin yet? If not - I would use the plugin
writing guide, which can be found on the forge website here:

http://forge.jboss.org/docs/plugin_development/

Once you've done that, then you just need to implement Sed and also the
License plugins, and that part is more up to you.

Please let me know if you have any troubles getting started, or if you are
already past that point - let me know what you need.

Cheers!
~Lincoln

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM, jdbjunior at gmail.com <jdbjunior at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, as we discussed on the meeting. I'll work on the License Change
> plugin, following Lincoln's how to.
> Probably basing it on a built-in sed plugin.
>
> Lincoln, will be waiting your how to mail. :)
>
> Regards,
> Jose Donizetti.

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."