[forge-dev] Migrating Forge to the EPL license- how we can all help

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:33:18 EDT 2012

Ok guys, update:

Let's take Richard's advice and go with:

/*
 * Copyright 2012 Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
 *
 * Licensed under the Eclipse Public License version 1.0, available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 */

Sorry if you've already replaced a few files! I just want to make sure we
do this right.
~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."