[forge-dev] Syncing JBoss Forge with Central

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:33:56 EDT 2012

Hey Joel,

Looks good: http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|org.jboss.forge

Yeah, we are trying to eliminate the need for the 3rd party repos as well,
which is one reason we want Forge sync'd :) We're working on getting
everything we need in there. Unfortunately the eclipse JDT is ... difficult.

Other JBoss artifacts should be going in piece by piece!

Thanks again for your help,
~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."