[forge-dev] Opinion poll: Jackson vs Errai

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Sat Dec 22 03:13:36 EST 2012

In fact, that's similar to what I was thinking of - just the other way
round: try maintaining 10+ projects of different clients with complex
entities and processes and different life cycles as a one man show with
handcrafted JS ;-)
That's what I'm going to be in to. Although I admit that Errai is quite
intimdating.

My next step will be to produce a showcase for Errai integration. Let's
see if I succeed.
Thanks for your comments.

Thomas