[forge-dev] Code coverage metrics

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 04:21:10 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 01:53, Richard Kennard <richard at kennardconsulting.com
> wrote:

> Just curious: what is the consensus on code coverage tools within JBoss?

I like the way you phrased that question, because it aligns perfectly with
the new JBoss Testing SIG (Special Interest Group). [1]

I'm launching an initiative to form SIGs in the JBoss Community. They are
designed to answer these sort of "What does JBoss do?" sort of questions.
To be honest, such a question really just fell on the floor in the past
because JBoss is such a distributed network of project teams. Sometimes, we
don't even know other projects exist. SIGs give us common topic tables to
sit at and discuss these very questions. They are also there just to
explore what else we could be doing and learning from each others
experiences.

So come on by. And feel free to post this question there (you'll be an
early adopter, but it will pick up quickly).

http://community.jboss.org/groups/testing

We like stories of the past, what isn't working in the present and what you
want to be able to do in the future.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen