[forge-dev] automatic dependency detection problem

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Sun Feb 12 21:18:55 EST 2012

Thomas,

 > when building the pages (e.g. tables) you will _have_ to write the real id in the EL-expression. This is in fact a little awkward

Yes, that's true. I actually like the idea of looking up the id by property name instead of assuming it will be 'id'. I think this should be a general
purpose change rather than an extension. I'm sure if you submit a pull request to Lincoln he'd look at integrating it (of course, you'd need to fix your
namespace to be org.jboss... rather than at.tfr.forge).

Thanks for your help!

Richard.