[forge-dev] POH5 runtime generation

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Wed Feb 29 16:48:10 EST 2012

Hello Lincoln,

you were absolutely right! That did it!!

          String template =
Streams.toString(this.backingBeanTemplate.getSourceTemplateResource().getInputStream());

@Richard: I think you will need this too.

Perfect, yes I read about how important it is to keep an API clean but I
never felt the pains that hard  :-)

Many thanks,
Thomas