[forge-dev] Help with RichFaces testing (FORGE-460)

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:22:55 EST 2012

Unless you can reference the richfaces plugin code itself, there is no way
to do this currently, since the plugin sources need to be available to the
test-runner (like using any other library in a test.)

If the richfaces plugin were deployed in a maven repository, you could
include it in your pom, specifying <scope>test</scope>.

Otherwise, not possible at the moment because plugins are loaded by JBoss
modules, and jboss modules is not used by the test harness (because it
would not really be possible)

~Lincoln

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Richard Kennard <
richard at kennardconsulting.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Can someone help with RichFaces testing? Currently in...
>

> org.jboss.forge.scaffold.faces.FacesScaffoldTest.testGenerateFromEntityWithRichFaces()
>
> ...I have a commented out line...
>
>     Project project = setupScaffoldProject();
>     // getShell().execute("richfaces setup");
>
> How can I make that line work? How can I get the plugin installed for my
> test?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard.

http://ocpsoft.com