[forge-dev] JBoss AS 7 Management Support

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:27:42 EDT 2012

This is huge, james! I cant wait to try this out.

When do you think youll have the rest converted over to use the connector
for deployments, etc?

We should think about how to support multiple container versions, too. I
think the adaptor is specific for container vers, right?

---
Lincoln Baxter's Droid
http://ocpsoft.org