[forge-dev] forge list-commands

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Fri Jul 6 12:16:17 EDT 2012

Going through my hastily hand written notes from that day...

while "inside" the entity command, Ctrl-C does not work - user had to stop forge (red button) and start up again.

I can jira these things if needed.

this ctrl-c one is an issue with the eclipse integration - just like in the written tutorial, we promote only the eclipse-based version of forge so I have not tried the pure command line version.