[forge-dev] Adding a field of array type

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:58:36 EDT 2012

Hi George,

Yes, I realized that. So it's up to us to decide which option we take:

1) It is safe to have the fully qualified name in the field declarations,
but it is kinda ugly
2) Declaring the fields with non fully qualified names looks natural (all
of us use this style), but it may produce class name clashes in one out of
1000 or more cases. E.g. adding java.util.Date and java.sql.Date to a class.

I don't mind to keep it in the current way. But when I show the generated
classes to the people, they might get the feeling that something does not
look like in their IDEs.

Regards,
Ivan