[forge-dev] What to do about our little Windows joke...?

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 15:31:56 EDT 2012

I enjoy the joke quite a lot, however, we've got to be aware that
our software often ends up being used in environments which are far
less inclined towards the jocular, and where humorous is basically
considered unprofessional.

A pluggable fortune-like functionality, turned off by default should
be ideal.