[forge-dev] What to do about our little Windows joke...?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:56:42 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Marius Bogoevici <mariusb at redhat.com>wrote:

> [...]

Seriously, if people are offended because someone criticizes Windows, then
my feeling is that they are just reading too much into it. It's not like
the Windows shell is so amazing it doesn't warrant some criticism.

Btw, I would revise the comment to specifically call out the shell.

"Windows Command Line? Really? ..."

-Dan

--
Dan Allen